Giroux Electrical Contractors, Inc. has grown to be one of the largest and most respected electrical contracting companies currently serving central and eastern Massachusetts. We run a fast-growing, family-owned company that strives to literally give power to the people.
At Giroux Electrical Contractors, Inc., our greatest asset is our people.
Our business has grown and prospered due to the skill, knowledge, experience, reliability and professionalism of our employees.
We pride ourselves on the high standards that we maintain and the excellent compensation and benefits packages we offer.
Whether you are starting your career as an electrician or have years of experience, we are the positive thinking, friendly, professional team you’ve been looking to join to help fast-track your career.
Are you an all-star, self-motivated, detail-oriented people person?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where problem-solving and resource-using is the norm?
Are you energized in a service-based, customer-focused environment?
Do you want the opportunity for limitless growth?
Current Open Positions For Immediate Hire
We are currently seeking licensed Journeyman Electricians to support our growing business. If you feel you have the talent, drive, dedication and experience to contribute to our future success, please apply for the Journeyman Electrician position today by filling out the form below or calling (508) 719-8000.
Apply Now or Learn More
Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities
- Perform electrical work in a neat, organized and timely manner
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, fixtures, etc.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Order electrical supplies
- Work safely on a job site
Journeyman Electrician Requirements
- Must be articulate and communicate extremely well with other team members and customers
- Valid Massachusetts Electrical License required
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and no restrictions
- Must have your own transportation and hand tools
- Highly organized, precise and detail-orientated
- Must work well under company structure and be process-driven
Journeyman Electrician Benefits
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week) with potential for overtime
- Competitive wages (based on experience)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Disability Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation & sick time, paid holidays
- Company vehicle to use for Giroux Electrical Contractors
- A growing team of positive, motivated and fun individuals who love what they do
- Open-door policy with management and encouragement for new ideas from any and all staff to help improve our processes
- A variety of residential, commercial and industrial projects