Giroux Electrical Contractors, Inc. has grown to be one of the largest and most respected electrical contracting companies currently serving central and eastern Massachusetts. We run a fast-growing, family-owned company that strives to literally give power to the people.
At Giroux Electrical Contractors, Inc., our greatest asset is our people.
Our business has grown and prospered due to the skill, knowledge, experience, reliability and professionalism of our employees.
We pride ourselves on the high standards that we maintain and the excellent compensation and benefits packages we offer.
Whether you are starting your career as an electrician or have years of experience, we are the positive thinking, friendly, professional team you’ve been looking to join to help fast-track your career.
Are you an all-star, self-motivated, detail-oriented people person?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where problem-solving and resource-using is the norm?
Are you energized in a service-based, customer-focused environment?
Do you want the opportunity for limitless growth?
Current Open Positions For Immediate Hire
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to support our growing business. If you feel you have the talent, drive, dedication and experience to contribute to our future success, please apply for the Operations Manager position today by filling out the form below or calling (508) 719-8000.
Apply Now or Learn More
Project Management Support
- Scheduling: Ensure work orders are set up and scheduled promptly and accurately in the field service management system. Ensure requisite project information is entered and properly communicated to service crews. Monitor job dashboard on a daily basis and inform customers of scheduling changes.
- Material Management: Support Operations to ensure proper parts and material are planned and procured for each job. Ensure consumed parts and material are accurately accounted for by work order.
- Cost Management (Time and Material): Ensure costs have been accurately recorded on jobs. Accurate coding, data entry and matching of work orders in various contracts. Accurately verify journal costs against invoice amounts and various contracts.
- Billing and Collections: Ensure timely billing and collection of all work performed.
- Reporting: Manage and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly management reports and ad-hoc reports as required by management.
- Follow-Up: Maintain an impeccable standard for customer service and follow-up throughout the organization; working closely with the operations team to continuously improve the customer lifecycle.
General bookkeeping skills will be utilized to ensure accurate accounting of all income and expenses utilizing a variety of software packages including Quickbooks.
To be successful in this role, you are required to have the following skillset and Qualifications:
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both spoken and written English
- Prior recent experience in a service-based environment is preferred. Preference will be given to those with mechanical skills, and/or electrical contracting skills.
- Expert multi-tasking, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of general and cost accounting principles preferred; job costing for projects including material, labor and subcontractor costs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate financial information, including preparation of graphs and charts
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Comprehensive experience with Quickbooks (or similar financial system)
- Accounting certificate/degree or Bachelors of Business Administration strongly preferred
- Other business automation tools and computer proficiency are preferred
- 3+ years of recent work experience
We are currently seeking licensed Journeyman Electricians to support our growing business. If you feel you have the talent, drive, dedication and experience to contribute to our future success, please apply for the Journeyman Electrician position today by filling out the form below or calling (508) 719-8000.
Apply Now or Learn More
Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities
- Perform electrical work in a neat, organized and timely manner
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, fixtures, etc.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Order electrical supplies
- Work safely on a job site
Journeyman Electrician Requirements
- Must be articulate and communicate extremely well with other team members and customers
- Valid Massachusetts Electrical License required
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and no restrictions
- Must have your own transportation and hand tools
- Highly organized, precise and detail-orientated
- Must work well under company structure and be process-driven
Journeyman Electrician Benefits
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week) with potential for overtime
- Competitive wages (based on experience)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Disability Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation & sick time, paid holidays
- Company vehicle to use for Giroux Electrical Contractors
- A growing team of positive, motivated and fun individuals who love what they do
- Open-door policy with management and encouragement for new ideas from any and all staff to help improve our processes
- A variety of residential, commercial and industrial projects